Saturday, August 24, 2013

Just looking for help

To all my friends, Yes we are all having problems, losing my job is at the top of the list. My wife had to find a job after 14 year. I hurt my lower back & torn two of my disks in my spine. I'm going through a ton of things right now, just trying to figure out how to pay our bills etc. Come january Ill get income tax relief to help us. If anyone can help with our life when it comes to money, food etc. Im looking for gods help. I dont goto church but I do pray all the time. Im so screwed right now I sold my entire xbox stuff for $15 just to get some milk for my little ones. I never thought I would ever ask for help like this from anyone. I help everyone all the time as much as I can. Raising my 6 kids and kept my wife home for 14 years. I dont know how to ask anyone for help. But to type this out. I know ya'll read this and think oh..a sorry letter. Screw him. Well, I speak the truth. I'm just looking for help thats all. I dont mean to bother anyone. Just broke down mentally and cry inside for help. I just need help for a bit if anyone can understand. My best friend already helped me and bless him always, Thank you bryan. Love you guy. If anyone can please even one dollar would help us right now. I use paypal for years. If you can or anyone can. I will hug you in so many ways. My profile has a smile on it. But I have not been smiling for sometime. Yes this is norman lasecki asking for help. my wifes paypal is
(pennylasecki@yahoo.com)
please void this if it bothers anyone, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”